GREEN BUILDING PROJECTS USING ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES
Some of our clients seek out our services because they would like to use green building techniques, natural construction methods or environmentally-friendly products in their project.
Others simply want a home that will use as little energy as possible, to protect them from future energy price rises. This may or may not entail the use of modern technologies and methods.
Whether you’re an expert who makes their living building with earth and recycled materials, or if you simply have a passion for ‘do it yourself’ sustainable building, we can help!
The Green Building area of our work essentially follows the same process as with our General Construction work. However, it is adapted to include the use of alternative building materials and methods.
For more information on the methodology and materials used by our company in the construction of bamboo dwellings, please feel free to download this “Construction With Bamboo” Powerpoint-based brochure by clicking on this link.
You may also enjoy browsing our sister website that is dedicated solely to the development of sustainable, green building using bamboo and other products. To access the site, at www.Everythings-Unlimited.com, click here.
What We Do
- Organizing the site
- Materials purchasing
- Bringing in sub-contractors
- Creating a timeline of the construction
- Green building work
- Dig foundation
- Pour foundation concrete base
- Lay concrete floor
- Build main vertical structure
- Build walls
- Add electrical and plumbing installations
- Create roof structure
- Add windows and doors
- Add fixtures and finishings, such as ceilings, floor tiles, shower doors, fine cabinetry and countertops.
- We meet with you to discuss your needs and desires in terms of the project, taking particular care to discuss all areas where special green building techniques may be used.
- We determine how we can best meet your needs.
- We prepare a proposal document that outlines the:
- Description of the conceptual ideas behind the project
- Outline of the work, materials and staff that will be required
- Outline of likely investment / Cost-estimation / Quote
- Architectural plans (created on Auto-Cad and fully approved by the relevant government agencies, such as the fire department, the Ministry of Health, and the Municipal Engineer)